Monday, December 28, 2009

Will you please rant and rave about this poem?

I am so sad.


I squeeze my face


and blue stuff


squirts


onto your left eyeball.


It drips down to the top


of your red lip.





Pfffttttttttt.





Why do you flick your tongue


at me?


Are you sad


and blue,


too?Will you please rant and rave about this poem?
You been sucking that blue ink pen again havent you. Ok.. whatever Buk. I aint flicking im sitting here with my blue brain trying to figure this one out.Will you please rant and rave about this poem?
Thanks Buk.

Report Abuse



This reminds me of why one must never eat the whole piece of paper with all those little pictures of Pluto on it. Just tear off one and remember the concert does NOT have a volume control anywhere on the body of the woman next to you.


I'm still caught up in the tongue flick of sadness.


I feel better for the laughter. Thanks.
1. It's colorful (blue, red).


2. It has action (squeezing, dripping, flicking).


3. It has emotion (sad, twice even).


4. Best of all, it has Pffftttttt.


5. Who am I kidding? It is crap!





ma
Too simple IMO.





Answer mine, please:





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
actually





head rushed


looking for faces


in the bark


wizened not because


I want to be


but because





ah patoooey
It is not a poem but a story written by a child or a person having E nglish language writing problem
.....*thinking*.....





Hmmm....





*pondering*





Let me see here.....





*rearranges the thoughts in her mind*





Yep, there we go!





Interesting write, Buk.
You think the blue shines out of your face don't you?
bad 1 to 10 4
I came for the pfffftt.





You knew I would
you guys are harsh!

No comments:

Post a Comment