Thursday, December 31, 2009

It's RANT & RAVE time: Do you wish to RANT or RAVE about something?

c'mon.... you know you do........It's RANT %26amp; RAVE time: Do you wish to RANT or RAVE about something?
I DO NOT like living with my mother-in-law!


I CAN'T wait to move out!


I HATE it!








Cool, I feel better now -- peaceIt's RANT %26amp; RAVE time: Do you wish to RANT or RAVE about something?
Yeah, she's nice and all; but, it not like having my own place. Well, Hopefully no assault charges. I'll be moving July 15th. thanks for BA! =)

Report Abuse



im sick of violations, i got one this morning! sad thing is, even if you contact yahoo, they wont do anything about it!
im soo sick of everyone asking me for favors but never returning them! im soo sick of being used, bossed around, and backstabbed, and kicked around! everyone thinks they know it all and theres too many chiefs and not enough indians!! THANKS, I FEEL BETTER NOW
Mine is a little wacky, I know, but, here goes...





I wish people would stop thinking that everytime I do something nice, and selfless, that I am up to something. That just really frosts my cookies.
Why are men so afraid to love women? Are you afraid it's a disease or something?
Ok..... someone explain this Don Juan complex to me? A man can seriously THINK he is in love with more than one woman at a time? And because he falls in love with everyone that he meets it truly should be ok because this isn't a character flaw it is a psychological issue that requires therapy to overcome? So when a guy uses this as an excuse for why he is cheating on so many people we should all smile and pat his head and say, ';Wow..... I so hope you get better soon.'; %26lt;----?????





I'm sorry....... I definitely believe that people can love different traits in all kinds of different people, but be ';IN LOVE'; with different people at the same time? I don't think I understand how. It defeats the concept of love......... your world revolving around the welfare and happiness of another as you put them before your self and overcome all challenges you or they might face in order to extend yourself for the sole purpose of loving them.





So how can someone do this ..... with multiple people??? Love thy neighbor.... sure. But sleep with all of them? I'm seeing a red flag here.





Ok..... I feel better. **adjusts her skirt and walks back to class**
i hate that i need money to do the things that i want to do!!!!!!!!!!!
My roommates douche bag boyfriend....I have tried and tried to befriend him...but you cannot have an intelligent conversation with a guy that clearly is a MORON
Yes, right now its conservative bull****!
lets see i think will rave,, moving into a new house yipee!!
I wish I could... but I am just too tired to R%26amp;R right now....I may be back...
Actually I'm pretty happy today. No complaints.
I want to rave about this delicious turkey sandwich I am eating. I also want to rave about my new MacBook computer that I LOVE LOVE LOVE!





I have nothing to rant about right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment