Monday, December 28, 2009

What do you think the Wost town in America to live in is. Please feel free to Rant and Rave.?

My vote is for Killeen, TX. OMG that place was just stupid. People are rude, nothing but restaraunts and pawn shops, lot of bad drivers and the whole town is one story tiny houses. Have they never heard of a two story house over 1500 SQFT?What do you think the Wost town in America to live in is. Please feel free to Rant and Rave.?
greenwood, msWhat do you think the Wost town in America to live in is. Please feel free to Rant and Rave.?
Philly, New York City - Dirty, smelly, nasty, rude people, crackheaads everywhere, annoying accents.....
Newark, NJ takes the cake for me.





Rude people, scummy people, dirty and polluted, and everyone seems to have an attitude.
I was the most unhappy in Meridian Mississippi...but I must say it was also a bad time personally for me...newly divorced and living with parents for a while...I may look at it differently if I had to live there again...I did move to the Mississippi coast as soon as I could and love it here...the problem was that the people were clannish and judgmental..I was very lonely...BUT I met my second husband there and we are happy...always a silver lining to every cloud? lol
google oniontown,NY
San Antonio! hands down.First off,if you do not have a car and have to walk,there are sometimes sidewalks,sometimes not.People in cars and pick-ups throw cups,bottles,foodstuffs at you when they drive past you and scream at you about how you are a dumb loser for not having a car.I've lived in los angeles and other big cities and never have I had this happen to me but in San Antonio.The job market is tough unless you know uncle so n so that died recently then you are a shoe-in for the job.Otherwise you will be destin to flip burgers or work at walmart for 5 something an hour the job market is really low paying here.If you buy a house here,The foundation has to be fixed every so many years because of the lack of,or too much rain.It is hotter than hells armpit in the summer.





I live next door to 15 hispanic people in a 1 bedroom apt, who are rude as hell to me and leave their trash all over the walkway.I am not racist by far but enough is enough,I am not mean or rude to them or to anyone but people on an almost daily basis yell something rude to me when I am walking.Also,the drivers don't think of pedestrians as human beings.Even if you have the right of way to cross the street you will get run over.The other day,I had the ';GO'; to cross the street and this woman in an suv ,eating a taco %26amp; on her cell phone at the same time,waited until I got infront of her suv and then pushed the gas so she almost hit my legs as I was crossing.She then threw up her taco filled hand,unrolled her window and told me to stop being a loser and get a F-ing car!!!!!..people are rude as hell here and I am ready to move out of this hillbilly hell state.
  • blushed
  • scar cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment