Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Rant & Raves *Cry for Help* Post?

i give up on finding someone who i love and will love me in return. it is a very sad thing, what is even sadder is that i never planned for life after high school cause, i never felt like i would live long enough to need too. So now what ;i dont want to study (college)and i have already have a good job . So what to do now,cause since i was fourteen i been wanting to be happily married in a realistic way that is /was my only goal to be a good wife and adore my loving husband. I have been hoping %26amp; praying since 14 ,now 26 Now I feel like what to live for now ! I am living life and trying to cope with being forced into living life alone, I have no friends , no boyfriend , cause i will not give up the panties nor kiss before marriage, i dont drink or club or smoke. I grew up in a very bad area and still never drank nor did any drugs.I believe in God and the Bible but am not associated with any religon, so pls dont suggest a religous group . I feel like damn what is there to live for ,cause when i die i feel like no one ever known me in this life and way God give me life if i cant touch anybodies life. Why is my life so lonely, i live a strict lifestyle and not willing to live any other way. I am some what open -minded about people and their preferences. Iam very pretty , i get that alot. i pray there has to be someone out there for me. I am giving it until feb 29,2009 and if no one comes to me by then i will not consider marriage and never date again. I am 26 years old female, and feel like it is totally disrepect from most males, also i am unfortunately becoming bitter.Rant %26amp; Raves *Cry for Help* Post?
Well, really, i think you answered your own question. ';Why is my life so lonely?'; You live a strict lifestyle and you are not willing to live any other way. Well, you've been living a single lifestyle, and you're not open to change. Other people can sense this about you, and it probably sends men running in the other direction. I mean, in any healthy relationship, there has to be give and take, compromise and change. You don't sound like you want to do any of the above: hence, lonelyRant %26amp; Raves *Cry for Help* Post?
Slow down, breathe, pat yourself on the back. You've made it this far. The best - most sacred - things in life come when you least expect it. Read Twilight by Stephenie Meyer. Your soulmate is worth the wait, don't make the mistake of rushing the process.
oh my god take a ******* chill pill a lotta people don't get married till theyre like 30 so take a chill pll, relax, hyperventilate a little, and then just be patient. you'll find the right guy
Whoa whoa whoa, you can't give up at 26, are you kidding me. I can't imagine how you feel but I do know that being married isn't always as good as it looks. I was with my wife since I was 20 years old, she was 17, we married when I was 23, after 13 years together, two beautiful girls 7 %26amp; 9, she up and left, says she feel out of love. I've been down for the last few months but finally I realised life's to short not to be happy, live life to it's fullest, everyone has a soul mate out there I believe everything happens for a reason. I think the reason you haven't met someone yet is because simply haven't came across the right person for you, not because your not into drinking and clubbing. I wouldn't set a date, because then your always going to have that on your mind stressing you out, just relax, live life to it's fullest and I'm sure the right man for you will show up before you know it, because the last thing you want to do is jump into something that isn't morally you and regret it forever. Hey hang in there, your time will come, trust me, not having anyone might suck, but thinking you have someone and they abandon you for no apparent reason really sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope this helps.....later
There is some one for every one and it is taking you time .You do not have to drink and sleep around to find a man.I truly believe that the longer you wait when you meet someone the more solid the relationship will be.Have you try-ed meeting someone through work social singles clubs.There must be something like that where you live.What about internet dating i know a few relationships that have worked out well this way.Maybe trying to meet some one a little older than yourself would work out.But do not put a time limit on your happiness.Have you read the book the secret?In this book it says basically that a positive outlook and saying that you have the things you want in life will cause positive energy and attract what you are wishing for to come into your life.Read the book it is very interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment