Thursday, December 31, 2009

Poll: Are you a raving, ranting, raging mad person when you get angry or are you a dove?

I am a Dove uh ummmPoll: Are you a raving, ranting, raging mad person when you get angry or are you a dove?
Birds of a feather stick together.Poll: Are you a raving, ranting, raging mad person when you get angry or are you a dove?
It depends on why I'm angry - if irritated I'm a bit shouty but easily calmed down but if I'm provoked by someone I am a complete psychopath.
When I get really really angry..nothing is safe.but that is a very rare thing.only twice in my life have i been like that.most of the time i just shut up.
I used to get raving mad when I got angry...but I've got over all my anger now since anger management classes and now I'm as gentle as a dove...
ranting, raging mad person, or, as my hubby would say, a drama queen!
I grow horns and rant like someone possessed then calm down.You would not want to be in the same room as me i can assure you.
Usually a dove but if he gets me real angry I'm a raving, ranting, raging mad person.
I am a bit psychotic when I am angry
I get very very quiet.





That's when I'm dangerous.





LOL...yeah, me dangerous.
I don't get angry very often. I've been described as being as gentle as a lamb.
I can imagine you are .... Hahaha.


I rant, rave, rage and swear till I'm blue in the face, and don't stop until they know I'm right.
I can be very much the ranting raving loon =)) but once it is out of my system I am then a Dove (????) again
When I get mad, I closely resemble a large green man that recently had a movie made about him.





The Hulk of course!!
I don't get angry. I get sulky.
I am a dove. I hibernate until I calm down.
I can be like the Tazmanian devil but I don't get angry much these days....
im a raving raving raging mad person when i get angry
Quite the Dove.
cooo cooooo





doves of a feather cooo together
I just go and fume for a bit, then calm down after a while.
I just hold grudges, and find it very hard to forgive people!
When i get angry i usually burst into tears! x
raving and ranting but then I rarely get angry
It depends鈥?who made me angry this time?
You know me hun - I'm a timid little mouse ;p
more of a low growler

No comments:

Post a Comment