Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Samsung Rant...does it deserve raves or rants?

Seriously this phone WOULD be perfect... but what phone has absolutely NO customization options at all? I feel like we're being reverted back to 2000 when you got the phone as is. I love the phone, but I'm getting sick of the black/dark blue (whatever it is) and yellow colors. Ickky. But what is really irking my nerve is that this phone has been out for awhile now and nothing has been done to help people with the ring tone issue. Has anyone been able to download from 3rd party sites? I really love the phone but am seriously considering exchanging. It has a lot of great features but lacks the basics.Hellooo? It's nice to listen to music while you text, but I do miss hearing a song when someone calls!





But, like I said..has anyone been able to download ring tones? Samsung Rant...does it deserve raves or rants?
I got the ringers and wallpaper on my phone and believe me it took me long enough and alot of stress lol here is what you do:





Go here http://www.zedge.net/ make an account, click on ringtones, search for one you like when you find one click on it, you are going to have 3 options 1. send to phone 2. download to PC 3. save to favorites. first choose 1 send to phone. That link they send to your phone will NOT work. IGNORE IT but you have to choose that option before it will let you choose option 2. so once its sent to your phone you can choose option 2 download to PC. click save.





NOW open up this site http://rumkin.com/tools/sprint/index.php fill in all the info find the file and click upload file. The text that they send you works, you download from the text and it will automatically save to your ';my stuff'; folder.

No comments:

Post a Comment