Thursday, December 31, 2009

Do you ever have someone that is still ranting & raving about something long after everyone else has moved on?

It must suck to be the only one still blowing the horn when no one is around to hear it.Do you ever have someone that is still ranting %26amp; raving about something long after everyone else has moved on?
Yes, and it's worse when they have misconceptions that they insist on spreading.Do you ever have someone that is still ranting %26amp; raving about something long after everyone else has moved on?
yeah...especially a few co-workers and my sister
yesss...my mother would bring up stuff that happened YEARS ago and yell at me for it..she was crazy (no lie) when i was 17 she would call up my friend's parents and tell them to be careful because i was a theif...because i stole from a girl in school...(hahah when i was 9..i stole rocks from a pouch from some girl!!) haha now i look back..and am glad im an adult and i will never ever do such stupid things to my kids...





P.S. she still blames me for the split up of her and my dad...(i was 7 when he left!!)
yes, I know a few people like that myself...always complaining about something they cant change, that happened weeks or even months or years ago...,
....LoL, like uncle Rico...


-Back in '82, I used to be able to throw a pigskin a quarter mile.


-How much you wanna make a bet I can throw a football over them mountains?... Yeah... Coach woulda put me in fourth quarter, we would've been state champions. No doubt. No doubt in my mind.
HOOOOOONK!!!!!!!
that's me! i love beating a dead horse. or any horse for that matter.
aww !!!!!I am not allowed to view the question you are referring to at this time


I agree with you baby 100%
the question is gone





but i know who you are talking about, i saw her question in the lovely glossary of questions








i do it too. sometimes i get heated and go on and on, but i do it more as a joke to make myself laugh.
yes, and they won't shut up about it.....i call them ';dwellers';
So you've met my sister-in-law, have you?
I know several like that...some of them on here


edit: I am blocked from the link but understand your reference. Some just gotta complain...otherwise there is no purpose for their existence
Yes. I just want to scream GET OVER IT when I see/hear that.
My step dad is worlds worst about that. He'll bring stuff up that happened over 2 years ago, and get just as mad as he did back then.








Here's a star!
Hey. That person has me blocked. That's not fair.

No comments:

Post a Comment