Thursday, December 31, 2009

We can all accept religion in our lives as athiests but not fanatics of religion that rant & rave. TRU/FALSE?

I can tolerate some religious teachings. I don't know if I believe in God or not. I know I don't like religious fanatics, but neither do I like militant atheists telling me what or what not to believe. Among my friends are Christian, agnostic, pagan, and atheist we get along ok.None of us are extreme.We can all accept religion in our lives as athiests but not fanatics of religion that rant %26amp; rave. TRU/FALSE?
Should be true. But in reality it isn't. Read Dawkins or Hitchens. They are not asking that we all just get along. They want to destroy religion outright. It is funny, and I don't mean this toward ALL atheists, most of whom are really great people. But some atheists are just as ignorant and intolerant as the religious fanatics they fight against. So, in reality, SOME can accept religion in their lives as atheists but not fanatics, but some are too narrow-minded and prejudiced.We can all accept religion in our lives as athiests but not fanatics of religion that rant %26amp; rave. TRU/FALSE?
Your question doesn't make any sense.





Are you saying that atheists accept religion? Because atheists do not believe in religion.
The ranting and raving is funny.


The rest is tolerable, but still oppressive.
If you'd let somebody love you just enough, you'd have everything you'd need to break free from all your pain.
I'm going to have to agree with Karina. I'm confused by your question.
fail.


false.
False. How can you accept something you know to be false
false
  • blushed
  • lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment