Monday, December 28, 2009

Why oh why do so many people rant&rave bout bud&coors lite? 2 of the worst beers on the PLANET?

Because those companies marketing works.Why oh why do so many people rant%26amp;rave bout bud%26amp;coors lite? 2 of the worst beers on the PLANET?
the beers are inexpensive and you last longer at parties.Why oh why do so many people rant%26amp;rave bout bud%26amp;coors lite? 2 of the worst beers on the PLANET?
Because as humans we imitate the life around us. Most of our parents and older siblings drink that type of crap, so we folllow through never really knowing what good beer is.





I work at a liquor store, so I know what good beer really is. (and it ain't anything from Coors, Miller or Anheuser-Busch!)
Because they never had the appreciation for a Guinness or a Harp and instead go for that pisswater that tastes like the back of a stamp.
I have wondered about this also :|


Any time I've been in the US I've found so many gorgeous beers from local brewers, yet you go into a bar %26amp; people ask for a bud


this makes me sad :(





Edit: I am so sad %26amp; geeky about proper beer, I am also a proud member of the Campaign For Real Ale (Camra)


http://www.camra.org.uk/


please excuse the spam


*hangs head in shame*
Its cheap and you can drink a lot of it without haveing the horrid taste. Usually it is more popular with Frat, and college crowds. Anyone with any taste buds will tell you its crap beer
The real reason is that many people don't actually like the taste of beer, they haven't found time to educate their palate. Something that is cold and wet and will get you drunk is what they are looking for and those that spend the most on advertising win their dollars, thats all really.
Bud and coors are good CHEAP beer. Micro brews and beers from other countries are good but expensive. You can get a case of bud light for the price of a eight pack of Guinness cans.
I have worked 15 years in the beer buisness. The answer is this: Both of the beers you have mentioned are: ';Mass Marketed, low grade beers. period! You and everyone watch commercials and buy into it. Its very sad, but true and it obviously works for Bud and Coors, and dont feel bad there are Millions of suckers out there that buy it and swear by it. oh the power of commercials on the human mind.
ADVERTISING!!
in all honesty, i have really never heard people ';rant and rave'; about bud or coors. even guys who routinely drink them go, ';hey, pass me a bud.';.... I have never heard anyone expound on the wonderful taste or terrific experience of budweiser. It is a refreshing beverage after a long hot day of manual labor, but rolling rock light for that task seems even better to me. there are way too many good micros (and even sam adams macro';ish';) to waste your time on bud and coors if you have the time and extra 2 bucks a six pack. unless of course you really think that girls like guys (or vice versa) who drink bud based upon rediculous commercials.
i agree, i like stella artrois or blue moon


myself.
I LOVE THIS QUESTION!!!


I don't know 'why'....but people -love -trends!





Say a really famous person like Oprah! said ''Oh! I have just found a great new thing I love to do?....I eat lemon peel once a week''!!!





You can believe me...Lemons will be bought more, than ever before.





Its just what people follow....and then one day!!





a famous person says ''Oh I only drink 4 XXXX beer, from Australia''?


Guess what! no one else will be drinking Bud and coolers?


TREND!


who needs it?
For ladies, they are figure friendly!
Same reason there are so many McDonalds.
  • blushed
  • loose eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment