Monday, December 28, 2009

Why is it that the same people who rant and rave against women having their own gyms are the ones?

Most likely to post questions like ';Do women find it frustrating that they cannot control which men take notice of them?';





Are these guys of sub-normal intelligence or what's the problem here?Why is it that the same people who rant and rave against women having their own gyms are the ones?
Women have their own gyms? It doesn't make a difference to me, almost every girl in the gym I go to doesn't hog the squat rack like some guys do...Why is it that the same people who rant and rave against women having their own gyms are the ones?
I am about to join a fitness club and wanted to know if there were any times for men only. No, I am not gay, but I would like to be able to approach a machine and work out without some woman assuming that I want something from her.





So I do not know if those guys are of sub-normal intelligence or what their problem is. But you ladies just never realize how presumptuous you can be.
Men like that are only interested in their own selfish rights that benefit men only and hate women for having any freedom of speech or their own domain such as a women-only gym.
Welcome to the dark labyrinth of contradictions and hypocrisies that is the average GWS troll's mind.
I'll look at whoever I please, and no one, whether it be women or other men, will do a damn thing about it.








I have no problems with women only gyms.
Well what else do you expect from trolls? Do you actually think they'll make intelligent arguments? Psh...NO!
No


They just like checking out booty in motion whilst working out

No comments:

Post a Comment