Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Why do people get abortions?Rants and raves welcome.?

I really can't understand how you can lay there open your legs and get pregnant and then abort the poor baby when it's your own fault that you ended up pregnant in the first place. Their are thousands of childless parents out their who can take care of a child and give it the love it deserves. ADOPTION





I'm also tired of the ';OMFG AM I PREGNANT......HELPPPP!!!!'; questions people we are not psychics the only way to know is to take a test, blood test, or ultrasound.





Or the twelve and thirteen year olds on here who are supposedly pregnant! Your parents sure are winners to raise you, I can understand with cases or rape or incest but these teeny boppers are trying to get pregnant! Get a cat, or a dog something other than bringing a helpless baby into this world that you can't take care of!





Feel free to leave your own rants and raves. Just had to get this off my chest.Why do people get abortions?Rants and raves welcome.?
Don't be surprised if your question gets deleted, dear one. But yes, I do feel your pain.





Keep in mind that we women are raised that babies inside the womb are ';objects'; and ';body parts,'; in fact, we're told that they are OUR body parts, and not independent bodies of their own. Also keep in mind that particularly young mothers and women who are raped, and also women who do not have a good support system and/or finances have particular strain on them. And what do they think when they get pregnant by accident? They think to themselves ';it's not really a baby. it's just tissue.'; They don't want to think about it and they do it as fast as they can. But the truth is, I've talked to many women who have been scarred FOR LIFE from making a choice like that.





I believe when a woman gets pregnant, that baby IS a part of her, but it is a part of her heart. And when she loses, whether on purpose or by accident, a part of her is lost forever. But... no one knows this until AFTER the fact. And sometimes they will even deny it several times over and get several abortions. But I know counselors who do post-abortion counseling because it HURTS the mother to have an abortion. It hurts her far far more than a little surgery ever could.Why do people get abortions?Rants and raves welcome.?
Having an abortion doesn't make you unpregnant, It just makes you the mother of a dead baby.
I agree with you. If you are old enough to have sex then you are old enough to keep the pregnancy. And if you want to put the baby up for adoption then that is great. Adoption is just as beautiful as keeping the baby. In my mind the only reason for abortion is if the mother's life is at risk. Then of course the mother should be saved.





And I get sick of the - Am I pregnant questions- I mean if you can post the question that means you have access to a computer. And thus you aren't living in tent in the middle of no where, thus a drug store is nearby and you can buy a pregnancy test. So spend the 8 dollars and take the test, instead of wasting space here.
I guess for some people it's just easy to spread their legs and get pregnant and then spread them again to kill the baby.


Im against abortion and for all of you people that want to give me thumbs down.........feel free. This is my opinion on using abortion for birth control. These girls are not stupid, they know what causes pregnancy so why dont they prevent it from the start? They need to stop being so self centered and at least give these innocent babies a chance by adoption.
Because some people are selfish, pathetic and only think of themselves....even though THEY are the ones who had unprotected sex, and then they choose to take their actions out on their child.
Abortion is great it has lowered the crime rate in America lots, because those baby's that were aborted would of grown up unwanted and most likely ended up in prison on DRUGS etc
Why does a baby have to die due to circumstance? Just because the father was a rapist, it deserves to die? Just because the baby was conceived out of a violent act?


Abortion is abortion, no matter how the baby came to be. How can one abortion be ever justified but not another one? How can it be okay to abort a baby because of rape but not abort because of an unwanted pregnancy?





You totally contradicted yourself.





And rape cases or incest cases are 1%..the rest are social or medical reasons.





I can only maybe justify abortion if its an ectopic pregnancy...meaning that baby is not viable anyways. Its not like you can re root the baby into the uterus and have a healthy and successful pregnancy.





Pro Choice means that you are still okay with women and girls killing their babies.
I guess it's supposed to make ppl feel ';grown up'; I dnt knw. I figure they get preggo just to say that they are and then try to abort it because they never really wanted it in the first place. kind of like a fashion trend or something.
I agree!!!!!!!
Because people don't want to be pregnant and ruin their pretty bodies


They don't want to limit what they can do and what they can eat


They don't want to deal with the symptoms


They are raped and they don't want to suffer for nine months being reminded of it from their pregnancy


It's unfair to have to deal with pregnancy when you didn't choose to have sex because some man grabbed you and raped you
I think most of the people on this board who claim they are 13 and pregnant, or they had sex with a condom that 'slipped off', or they might have touched some pre-*** and now might be pregnant are liars and are just here looking for attention. Anyone who really gets an abortion or is considering it would not be on here talking about it. There are many instances where abortion is the best option. I know it is hard to see how that could be, I have a hard time myself sometimes. But in cases of rape or incest, they are 'accepted'. I also think that it can be the better thing to do in the case of addicts or alcoholics. My best friend had an abortion about a year ago, she was an alcoholic who couldn't stop drinking and the baby's dad was a deadbeat in jail. It was a decision I supported, since that poor child would have had the most horrible life. Fetal Alcohol Syndrome and parents who really didn't care a bit about them. Not a good situation. I am mostly pro-life. I also believe in adoption. But I don't judge those who have to make a really hard decision and pick something that seems to be the lesser of the two evils to them. I work at a counseling center for addicted and pregnant mothers. We have a client right now who is pregnant and due in October. She has drank steadily through her pregnancy and used crack in the early days. She is giving her baby up for adoption. That poor kid is going to have a terribly quality of life. I really feel badly for him. So there are some of my opinions. I refuse to judge people for their choices. I have made some bad ones of my own. And the little teenie boppers, I just ignore all their questions. That and the ones who are expecting multiples...as if that many people are really expecting twins or triplets or quads, etc.
Cause it's a quick fix so they don't inconvenience their lives.......because they don't think about anyone else but themselves, that's my guess...(and no I am not talking about rape victims, or anything like that, I am talking about youngsters, but still even if someone were raped, I still don't believe abortions are ok, and ths' my opinion, I know someone who was raped and she kept her child, afterall, it's not the child's fault)....and yes i am tired of those ';am I pregnant'; questions....sometimes I want to yell....I understand when people have legitimate questions, but come on, how the flip would we know if someone was pregnant or not......it doesn't bother me as bad when someone ask does it sound like pregnancy, but just to out right say AM I PREGNANT, really gets under my skin.......and I am sick of all the teens on here as well, I know there are some that are being sincere and serious and worried, but because of the other ones, it makes it hard to decipher one from the other.......





And I agree about the parents, I mean I understand when their kids get older, and they go out and do stupid things, but come on a 12 or 13 year old getting pregnant, there is no excuse for that crap......now a days, instead of telling a parent to be more strict, they say well give them condoms and tell them to be safe, now don't get me wrong, I totally agree to teach about safe sex, but I also believe in teaching them to wait...there is no reason for a teenager to have a baby, that is nuts....





I have a 12 year old step daughter, and I could never imagine her being pregnant or having sex for that matter, her dad would go off big time, and it's untelling what he would do......
this is YA not YR [yahoo rants]. its obvious why people get abortions. you answered you own Q.
I agree with you! Well except for when you talk about these children's parents. Them being bad parents is not always the case. When you are 13 years old and don't know how or care to protect yourself, you should not be having sex. Unfortunately, these young people do not care. I honestly think they have that attitude in which they think it can never happen to them then 8 out of 10 girls DO get pregnant. They get scared because they know they were irresponsible and they run to the nearest abortion clinic. Now of course this is not always the case, so no need to flame or thumbs down me. :)





ALSO...random people all across the world cannot tell you if you are pregnant or not. Scrape up some change, go to the dollar store and buy a test!!
Life is all about convenience these days. I mean killing a baby is just a lot easier than getting stretch marks and all the paperwork for adoption. I could be watching Maury Povich.





jk

No comments:

Post a Comment