Saturday, January 9, 2010

Rant n Rave???????????????

Has anybody really wound you up today???? please don't pick on me, it's only a question..........Rant n Rave???????????????
I'm wound up as usual. This morning my secretary called to say that she couldn't come in because her baby sitter is sick. I was supposed to have today off of work, but now, I'm stuck here again. I work seven days a week and it's been 3 months since I've had a day off. I ordered breakfast this morning and my pancakes tasted like old shoe leather. My apartment was supposed to be ready to move into this week, but it won't be ready until 9/5. Hurricane Katrina destroyed everything I had last year and Ernesto is in the gulf threatening us again this year! Today sucks! I'm ready to hide under the bed and shoot the phone if it rings, but I'll have to settle sitting at my desk and biting my tongue! WHEW! Thanks. That helped alot. LOLRant n Rave???????????????
Thank you for your choice! Have a great day!

Report Abuse



You should ask my alarm clock
No, shush, it is so quiet and peaceful on our street for a change today, the noisy irritating neighbours over the road have gone to Blackpool for the day, everyone else is either chilling or out themselves, just sheer bliss and peace and quiet for a change, hope no one is annoying you either.
Check your TV channels. Some preacher is ranting and raving somewhere. Do they think we believe more if they shout at us?
  • eye make up
  • lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment