Saturday, January 9, 2010

My rant a rave about love. Tell me what you think.?

What the f**k is love. Love can be a good thing or a bad thing. For me love has been nothing but a bad thing. Every time I think of love, I think of a long thick rusty rod being jammed so far up my *** there is no hope of recovering it. I know every dog has there day, but come on when am I going to have mine. I guess I鈥檒l have my day when I stop being so damn shallow. Sure you moved on and you鈥檙e happy now and I am really happy for you. I tell people that I would not take you back, but when I see how much you have grown up it kills me a little bit inside knowing that I had something great. Thanks to my faults I lost you鈥 am not mad at you, I am only mad at my self for denying chances that I have had with some wonderful women, but thanks to my shallowness I have denied myself any self improvement. Any way I could go on and on鈥?GOOD LUCK, GOOD NIGHT, and GOD BLESS!My rant a rave about love. Tell me what you think.?
Tight. You should make a rap song like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment